1. Home
  2.  — 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  — Spine Injuries

We Do What It Takes For Spinal Injury Survivors

Damage to the spinal cord can hinder your mobility and your earning potential. It can also leave long-term pain that requires expensive prescription medications. In severe circumstances, it can even result in paralysis.

These examples are all things that our attorneys have seen firsthand. The Law Offices of Theodore H. Enfield - P.A. serves injury clients in Broward County, Palm Beach County and elsewhere throughout southeast Florida. If you suffered a spine injury, you can rely on us to assist you with every step of filing an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit.

We handle a variety of spine injury cases, including those caused by:

  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Trucking accidents
  • ATV accidents
  • Bicycle or motorized scooter accidents
  • Jet Ski accidents
  • Boating accidents
  • Slip and falls or trip and falls

Our team of lawyers has more than 50 years of combined experience providing outstanding representation. We will do whatever it takes to hold the perpetrator of your accident accountable and recover fair compensation, even if it means going to trial.

What Are My Options To Pay My Bills?

Spine injuries usually have extensive damages ranging from medical care to lost wages. If another person or party’s negligence contributed to your accident, you have the right to:

  • File an insurance claim with the insurance company and negotiate a settlement
  • File a personal injury lawsuit and seek an award in court

Insurance companies usually do not want to pay the full value of your claim. Sometimes, you need a team like us to negotiate assertively on your behalf or represent you in court.

Talk To Our Injury Team – Free Consultations

We do not back down when it comes to advocating for spinal cord injury survivors. Allow us to explain your rights, help you make wise choices and shoulder the legal steps so you do not have to. To request your free initial consultation, use our toll-free number 1-800-ENFIELD or send us an email.