Theodore H. Enfield
Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Office In Miami
Family Attorney, Miami, FL
Theodore H. Enfield started practicing family law more than 35 years ago with the goal of helping his clients minimize the potential harm to their finances and their children caused by divorce. From his family law office on Biscayne Boulevard near Aventura Mall, he serves clients in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
Mr. Enfielnd handles all types of family law issues, including divorce, child custody and support, equitable distribution of marital property and debts, alimony, child custody and support modifications, parental relocation, paternity actions, prenuptial and ante-nuptial agreements, and domestic violence.
Based in South Florida for the past 35 years, Mr. Enfield specializes in divorce law, matrimonial and family law, complex divorce and equitable distribution litigation, child custody and visitation, relocation, child support and spousal support proceedings, enforcement and modification, alimony or child support proceedings, contempt of court proceedings, paternity, domestic violence and custody matters, and settlement agreements.
His work also consists of the negotiation and drafting of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, as well as separation agreements.
When you retain me to represent you in a family law issue, you will receive personal service from me, not a paralegal or less-experienced associate attorney. Like a good family lawyer, I make the following commitments to my clients:
- I will listen to you and assist you with both the legal and emotional issues of your divorce.
- I will be accessible when you need answers and assistance.
- I will be an advocate for you.
- I will strive to protect your relationships with your children.
- I will represent you with integrity and work to achieve results quickly.
- I will strive for an amicable resolution of your divorce.
- However, if I am unable to negotiate a fair settlement, I am ready to litigate your case aggressively.
For a free consultation by telephone, call (305) 933-9592 or (800) 733-5299.Contact Us Now